Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Nutrition per serving:
- 166 kcal
- 9g Fats
- 17g Carbs
What You Need
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cup (120g) oatmeal
- 2 tbsp. natural cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup (50g) hazelnuts
- 1 oz. (30g) dark
What You Need To Do
- Preheat the oven to 360F (180F).
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork until smooth. Add the oatmeal, cocoa powder and the melted coconut oil.
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts and chocolate and add to the banana mash, mix everything well. The mixture should become slightly sticky.
- Take a baking tray and cover it with baking paper. Spread the dough with an ice cream scoop over the baking sheet.
- Press them slightly flat with your fingers creating 9 large cookies.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. If they become too dark during baking, cover them with tin foil. Let the cookies cool on a rack.
The chocolate oatmeal cookies are the tastiest immediately after baking. They remain slightly and become even softer, especially 2-3 days after baking.